Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our classmates' blogs


For the past 3 weeks, 4A pupils have learned how to blog. They created their own blogs, customised their blog headers, and uploaded some images, and self-made videos and PowerPoint presentations.

Here are a few of them:

  1. Denver

  2. Shirene

  3. Rachel

  4. Jing Ying

  5. Natalie

  6. Yu Heng

  7. Zandra

  8. Darwin

  9. Yun Jing

  10. Felicia P.

  11. Felicia L.

  12. Dean

  13. Kai Xuan

  14. Joycelyn

  15. Aleeza

  16. Nadiah

  17. Yu Yun

  18. Izmir

7 comments:

Nur Aleeza said...

Their blogs are so wonderful with pictures.I enjoyed going to their blogs.I think they did a great job for creating a beautiful blog!

Rachel Tan said...

I wish we can decorate our blog to make it more beautiful and post up more things about our lessons in class everyday!!!

Zandra said...

Mrs lam, I changed my blog address 'www.mysterious-facedown.blogspot.com'

Zandra said...

Sorry, Mrs Lam but I've changed my blog address 'http://anime-princess2000.blogspot.com

Yen Teng said...

My blog name is teoyenteng00.blogspot.com

Iron Izmir said...

Mrs Lam, I also have change my blog address.Now the blog address,is mohamedizmir.blogspot.com
Anywhere, the blogs are cool.

Cutie Princess Felicia said...

Ya! I've also change my blog address. Now, my blog address is: http://cutieprincessfeliciasbeautifulblog.blogspot.com/
Do come to my blog! I welcome you all! When you come to my blog, find my C-Box. Enter your name and in the message row write in this: Hi Felicia! I've come to your blog!
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks! C U soon!